Your own exclusive use private boardroom away from the office
Sometimes it’s necessary to leave the distractions of the office behind you and take your team to a place that provides an environment to create and plan for the future. The properties we have hand-picked for our House Boadroom collection are all:-
- Within approximately 1 hour’s drive or less of a major city.
- Can be easily reached by car and are close to an airport or major railway station.
House Boardrooms – privacy and confidentiality for your next board meeting or strategy session in a large luxury exclusive use property.
The workplace has changed dramatically over the past few years, with many employees working remotely. However, there are times when everyone needs to come together under one roof to plan, create or strategise so we created House Boardrooms to solve this problem. Each house is spacious enough to accommodate between 10 to 20 guests.
Because House Boardrooms properties are available only on an exclusive use basis, we can offer privacy and confidentiality in a relaxed and comfortable environment, somewhere your team can concentrate and work to their own timescale. Take your coffee or lunch break when you want it. With a House Boardroom you have space to relax at the end of the day and enjoy the facilities, relax in the hot tub or enjoy a game of pool when it’s time to stop talking shop. Maybe even venture out to a local bar, restaurant or country pub? You may be entertaining overseas visitors who will appreciate a venue that is unique and a break away from large soleless hotels or conference centres.
Stucktaymore-Killin (Scotland)Perthshire, ScotlandSleeps: 29
Balvonie House-Skelmorlie (Scotland)North Ayrshire, ScotlandSleeps: 26
Drylaw House-EdinburghEdinburgh, ScotlandSleeps: 24
The Gatsby-Banchory (Scotland)Aberdeenshire, ScotlandSleeps: 24
The Drury-Oban (Scotland)Arygll & Bute, ScotlandSleeps: 22
Stuckgowan House-Tarbet (Scotland)Arygll & Bute, ScotlandSleeps: 21
Highwards-Gartocharn (Scotland)West Dunbartonshire, ScotlandSleeps: 21
Fairfield House-StanhopeCounty Durham, EnglandSleeps: 20
Castleton House - GlamisAngus, ScotlandSleeps: 20
Bournemouth Town HouseDorset, EnglandSleeps: 19
The Old Granary-Burton AgnesEast Yorkshire, EnglandSleeps: 16
Foldyard House-BeverleyEast Yorkshire, EnglandSleeps: 16
Reddish Manor- HenleyBerkshire, EnglandSleeps: 16
Stuckdarach-Tarbet(Scotland)Arygll & Bute, ScotlandSleeps: 12
Clifton-YorkCity of York, EnglandSleeps: 12
St Leonards (Scotland)Fife, ScotlandSleeps: 11
What House Boardrooms can offer you:-
- We offer privacy and confidentiality. When you book a House Boardroom, the house is yours exclusively for the length of your stay; you will not be disturbed.
- Flexible arrival and departure times. We appreciate your stay may be a brief one and you want to get your meeting under way as soon as possible. We can offer morning check in and late afternoon check outs so you can maximise your time.
- Day rates. Getting away from the noise and disruptions of the day-to-day workplace can increase your team’s productivity, but sometimes, a day is all you need and we can also offer our houses just for the day.
- Flexibility. You may wish to be totally self sufficient for your stay and cater for yourselves. If this is the case, then simply email us your grocery shopping list once you have ordered it and we will make sure it’s unpacked and ready for your arrival. If you are staying for a few days, you might like some extra maid service throughout the day – just let us know and we can arrange this.
- Catering. Whether you’d like someone to prepare a meal for the end of the day, or you’d like everything taken care of, from breakfast through to a late night snack, we have sourced local caterers who can help. You will find information on the caterers we recommend, along with other local services, taxi companies, etc listed on each individual property page.
- A personal service. We realise that no two meetings are the same and we will do our best to make sure we deliver exactly what you are looking for, if you require something that’s not currently listed on our property pages, let us know and we will do our best to help.
If you have the luxury of not being tied to school holidays or having to go away only at weekends then have you considered a UK mid-week break? Lower mid-week rates Our luxury large houses are also available for rental from Monday to Friday and rates for mid-week stays are lower than …Read More
As one of the most unsung corners of Scotland, Angus has plenty to offer visitors, from fantastic historical sights to amazing local cuisine. Located just 12 miles north of Dundee is the quaint village of Glamis, which is well-known for its collection of beautiful 18th century cottages which make it …Read More
Glamis is only about 30 minutes from the coastline, so wherever you chose to eat, make sure you make the most of the local seafood on offer, likewise meat lovers will be delighted to find Aberdeen Angus steaks on pretty much every menu in every eatery in this part of …Read More
This was our 8th time visiting Baille Hill House. The property is perfectly situated for the city centre and close to many other places of interest. The house is warm, clean and well stocked with crocks and pots. Some of the amenities in the house are a little tired and could do with updating. The showers and the upstairs bathroom…
Excellent location for access to York bear in mind you can only park 3small cars property looking tired ready to be decorated and updated
2nd year, perfect house for enjoying the beautiful York. Will definitely come back at some point. Will recommend to friends
Baille Hill House is in an ideal location for visiting York. Parking is a real bonus and once youre there everything is within easy walking distance. The house is beautifully kept and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. We were a family group of 8.
We booked this property for my daughters hen party. It was a great house with plenty of room. We loved the French windows into the balcony. The location of the house is amazing with only a 10 minute walk into york centre. Its only a 10 minute walk to the railway station too. We got 3 cars on the drive.
Excellent stay. The house is in a perfect location for the city centre and the main tourist spots and references/. Parking is very tight - the suggested 3 cars fit (just!). The house was immaculately clean and fully provided with the required kitchen utensils. The bedroom configurations suited our party well. Thank you all - I'm sure we will be…