Your own exclusive use private boardroom away from the office
Sometimes it’s necessary to leave the distractions of the office behind you and take your team to a place that provides an environment to create and plan for the future. The properties we have hand-picked for our House Boadroom collection are all:-
- Within approximately 1 hour’s drive or less of a major city.
- Can be easily reached by car and are close to an airport or major railway station.
House Boardrooms – privacy and confidentiality for your next board meeting or strategy session in a large luxury exclusive use property.
The workplace has changed dramatically over the past few years, with many employees working remotely. However, there are times when everyone needs to come together under one roof to plan, create or strategise so we created House Boardrooms to solve this problem. Each house is spacious enough to accommodate between 10 to 20 guests.
Because House Boardrooms properties are available only on an exclusive use basis, we can offer privacy and confidentiality in a relaxed and comfortable environment, somewhere your team can concentrate and work to their own timescale. Take your coffee or lunch break when you want it. With a House Boardroom you have space to relax at the end of the day and enjoy the facilities, relax in the hot tub or enjoy a game of pool when it’s time to stop talking shop. Maybe even venture out to a local bar, restaurant or country pub? You may be entertaining overseas visitors who will appreciate a venue that is unique and a break away from large soleless hotels or conference centres.
Stucktaymore-Killin (Scotland)Perthshire, ScotlandSleeps: 29
Balvonie House-Skelmorlie (Scotland)North Ayrshire, ScotlandSleeps: 26
Drylaw House-EdinburghEdinburgh, ScotlandSleeps: 24
Highwards-Gartocharn (Scotland)West Dunbartonshire, ScotlandSleeps: 21
Castleton House - GlamisAngus, ScotlandSleeps: 20
Fairfield House-StanhopeCounty Durham, EnglandSleeps: 20
What House Boardrooms can offer you:-
- We offer privacy and confidentiality. When you book a House Boardroom, the house is yours exclusively for the length of your stay; you will not be disturbed.
- Flexible arrival and departure times. We appreciate your stay may be a brief one and you want to get your meeting under way as soon as possible. We can offer morning check in and late afternoon check outs so you can maximise your time.
- Day rates. Getting away from the noise and disruptions of the day-to-day workplace can increase your team’s productivity, but sometimes, a day is all you need and we can also offer our houses just for the day.
- Flexibility. You may wish to be totally self sufficient for your stay and cater for yourselves. If this is the case, then simply email us your grocery shopping list once you have ordered it and we will make sure it’s unpacked and ready for your arrival. If you are staying for a few days, you might like some extra maid service throughout the day – just let us know and we can arrange this.
- Catering. Whether you’d like someone to prepare a meal for the end of the day, or you’d like everything taken care of, from breakfast through to a late night snack, we have sourced local caterers who can help. You will find information on the caterers we recommend, along with other local services, taxi companies, etc listed on each individual property page.
- A personal service. We realise that no two meetings are the same and we will do our best to make sure we deliver exactly what you are looking for, if you require something that’s not currently listed on our property pages, let us know and we will do our best to help.
Archery Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting And many more Dandelion events have an extensive and versatile range of both indoor and outdoor activities including Archery, Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting, Quad Bike Obstacle Course, Sheepdog Handling, Crossbows, Air Rifle Shooting and Segways. They also offer some fantastic evening entertainment options including Murder Mystery …
If you are looking for a fun-filled, laid-back outdoor event with a Scottish twist, then this one is for you! Enjoy a mini version of the classic Scottish highland games at a venue that suits you. In Your Element instructors, clad in kilts will test your physical skills and determination. …
Why not hire Mark to cater for you? Mark grew up in the hospitality industry, becoming a chef was the only career path he ever considered. Food has always been his huge passion and one that he has been able to turn into his career. He started his culinary training at …
This was our third (and definitely won't be our last) stay at the house and as usual everything was excellent. We are five friends who meet up annually and the house is just perfect for us, it is comfortable and spacious and in a great location.
A big "thank-you" to the ladies at "House Parties" who are always very helpful.
Outstanding weekend! We were welcomed by Lorraine on arrival, who gave us a tour of the house and showed us how to use all the gadgets etc. House was immaculate and had everything we needed for our hen party. Unfortunately weather wasnt great for us, however it didnt stop us using the hot tub! We even had umbrellas provided!!! Top class stay and excited to book again
We stayed here for a large family gathering. Great location, great sized house and plenty bathrooms. I would definitely recommend
The house was perfect for a 50th birthday celebration,well equipped with everything we required,it rained all weekend but it didnt matter as we had everything inside the house large screen in lounge was great for the sports and cinema and games room perfect for the kids with toys and PlayStation provided,we didnt have to leave the house,dining room was great and local Chinese restaurant delivered great food to the house.Hot tub was set up for us arriving and was well used and enjoyed by everyone.caretaker was helpfull and non intrusive ,left us to enjoy the weekend.
What an amazing house! We had booked this for a hen weekend and it did not disappoint.
The house has everything you need with total luxury. Everywhere is decorated to a high standard and clearly well maintained. Plenty living areas to relax and entertain and every bedroom was unique. The view from the house is amazing - if only the weather had been nicer we would have wandered outside. I would recommend this house to anyone with a large party who has a big celebration. It was all very easy to book and we were met on arrival to have a tour of the house and chat about how everything worked. The only thing I would suggest is having a gazebo of some kind over the hot tub so it can be used in all Scottish weather!
Loved everything about this property. Hot tub, log burner, great accommodation. Kitchen very well appointed to cater for a large group.