Your own exclusive use private boardroom away from the office
Sometimes it’s necessary to leave the distractions of the office behind you and take your team to a place that provides an environment to create and plan for the future. The properties we have hand-picked for our House Boadroom collection are all:-
- Within approximately 1 hour’s drive or less of a major city.
- Can be easily reached by car and are close to an airport or major railway station.
House Boardrooms – privacy and confidentiality for your next board meeting or strategy session in a large luxury exclusive use property.
The workplace has changed dramatically over the past few years, with many employees working remotely. However, there are times when everyone needs to come together under one roof to plan, create or strategise so we created House Boardrooms to solve this problem. Each house is spacious enough to accommodate between 10 to 20 guests.
Because House Boardrooms properties are available only on an exclusive use basis, we can offer privacy and confidentiality in a relaxed and comfortable environment, somewhere your team can concentrate and work to their own timescale. Take your coffee or lunch break when you want it. With a House Boardroom you have space to relax at the end of the day and enjoy the facilities, relax in the hot tub or enjoy a game of pool when it’s time to stop talking shop. Maybe even venture out to a local bar, restaurant or country pub? You may be entertaining overseas visitors who will appreciate a venue that is unique and a break away from large soleless hotels or conference centres.
Stucktaymore-Killin (Scotland)Perthshire, ScotlandSleeps: 29
Balvonie House-Skelmorlie (Scotland)North Ayrshire, ScotlandSleeps: 26
Drylaw House-EdinburghEdinburgh, ScotlandSleeps: 24
Highwards-Gartocharn (Scotland)West Dunbartonshire, ScotlandSleeps: 21
Castleton House - GlamisAngus, ScotlandSleeps: 20
Fairfield House-StanhopeCounty Durham, EnglandSleeps: 20
What House Boardrooms can offer you:-
- We offer privacy and confidentiality. When you book a House Boardroom, the house is yours exclusively for the length of your stay; you will not be disturbed.
- Flexible arrival and departure times. We appreciate your stay may be a brief one and you want to get your meeting under way as soon as possible. We can offer morning check in and late afternoon check outs so you can maximise your time.
- Day rates. Getting away from the noise and disruptions of the day-to-day workplace can increase your team’s productivity, but sometimes, a day is all you need and we can also offer our houses just for the day.
- Flexibility. You may wish to be totally self sufficient for your stay and cater for yourselves. If this is the case, then simply email us your grocery shopping list once you have ordered it and we will make sure it’s unpacked and ready for your arrival. If you are staying for a few days, you might like some extra maid service throughout the day – just let us know and we can arrange this.
- Catering. Whether you’d like someone to prepare a meal for the end of the day, or you’d like everything taken care of, from breakfast through to a late night snack, we have sourced local caterers who can help. You will find information on the caterers we recommend, along with other local services, taxi companies, etc listed on each individual property page.
- A personal service. We realise that no two meetings are the same and we will do our best to make sure we deliver exactly what you are looking for, if you require something that’s not currently listed on our property pages, let us know and we will do our best to help.
Archery Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting And many more Dandelion events have an extensive and versatile range of both indoor and outdoor activities including Archery, Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting, Quad Bike Obstacle Course, Sheepdog Handling, Crossbows, Air Rifle Shooting and Segways. They also offer some fantastic evening entertainment options including Murder Mystery …
If you are looking for a fun-filled, laid-back outdoor event with a Scottish twist, then this one is for you! Enjoy a mini version of the classic Scottish highland games at a venue that suits you. In Your Element instructors, clad in kilts will test your physical skills and determination. …
Why not hire Mark to cater for you? Mark grew up in the hospitality industry, becoming a chef was the only career path he ever considered. Food has always been his huge passion and one that he has been able to turn into his career. He started his culinary training at …
We had a lovely weekend at Baille Hill House, the house was perfect for 8 friends. The only criticism is the tv is far too small in the living room and the DVD player needs replacing it was jumping all the time. Also the first floor bathroom is very tired, the top floor shower over the bath is pretty useless and the bath towels need replacing.
Apart from that everything was absolutely perfect, a well stocked kitchen for our girlie nights in, lovely balcony for a coffee in the morning and comfortable bedrooms.
Many thanks, I am sure we will return.
We found Foldyard House to be immaculate when we arrived. Tried to contact the housekeeper, no one answered the phone. We left a message, and still no reply. We had arrived early and wondered if we could go into the house. The back was open so we went in at 3.45pm. There was absolutely nothing we could fault, except the first aid boxes were empty. Needed plasters. Also the house was riddled with flies on the Sunday before we left. You obviously have a problem with that. Just a comment - it would be beneficial to have blinds to pull down in the dining room as the sun was blinding people. There was no cutlery section in the dishwasher. These are not complaints - just comments to help you improve you're service. All in all we thought the house for beautiful, with everything you could ask for and we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. Many thanks.
We loved everything about the house. Very clean and welcoming. The sauna, hot tub and BBQ was a big bonus.
Have spent a brilliant weekend at this house.
The house is magnificent, with luxurious rooms, a games room, a cinema room, a great dining room, lovely kitchen, lounge with projector TV, a hot tub and magnificent grounds.
The weather was great and the views spectacular.
I would certainly recommend this house
A party of nine, three children aged 6 to 10. Parents and three elderly. The rooms are large. The decor in good condition, interesting and tasteful. The large tables, in the dining area by the kitchen, and in the garden, were a good size. The garden is safe, quiet and very pleasant. There is a barbecue which we did not use.
The kitchen is well equipped with most of what is necessary to cook for the group. The wine fridge was useful as it released space in the fridge. The cooker is simple to operate and worked well. The small dishwasher was run after each meal.
The lounge is comfortable and spacious. Bedrooms were all a good size. In the heatwave the top rooms were warm.
The bathrooms are modern and the showers work well. Perhaps inevitably, as it is an old property, the floor boards creak in some places.
Impossible to fault. Recommend chef Nelson from Italba was truly superb providing our evening meals using local Scottish produce.