Your own exclusive use private boardroom away from the office
Sometimes it’s necessary to leave the distractions of the office behind you and take your team to a place that provides an environment to create and plan for the future. The properties we have hand-picked for our House Boadroom collection are all:-
- Within approximately 1 hour’s drive or less of a major city.
- Can be easily reached by car and are close to an airport or major railway station.
House Boardrooms – privacy and confidentiality for your next board meeting or strategy session in a large luxury exclusive use property.
The workplace has changed dramatically over the past few years, with many employees working remotely. However, there are times when everyone needs to come together under one roof to plan, create or strategise so we created House Boardrooms to solve this problem. Each house is spacious enough to accommodate between 10 to 20 guests.
Because House Boardrooms properties are available only on an exclusive use basis, we can offer privacy and confidentiality in a relaxed and comfortable environment, somewhere your team can concentrate and work to their own timescale. Take your coffee or lunch break when you want it. With a House Boardroom you have space to relax at the end of the day and enjoy the facilities, relax in the hot tub or enjoy a game of pool when it’s time to stop talking shop. Maybe even venture out to a local bar, restaurant or country pub? You may be entertaining overseas visitors who will appreciate a venue that is unique and a break away from large soleless hotels or conference centres.
Stucktaymore-Killin (Scotland)Perthshire, ScotlandSleeps: 29
Drylaw House-EdinburghEdinburgh, ScotlandSleeps: 24
Highwards-Gartocharn (Scotland)West Dunbartonshire, ScotlandSleeps: 21
Castleton House - GlamisAngus, ScotlandSleeps: 20
Fairfield House-StanhopeCounty Durham, EnglandSleeps: 20
What House Boardrooms can offer you:-
- We offer privacy and confidentiality. When you book a House Boardroom, the house is yours exclusively for the length of your stay; you will not be disturbed.
- Flexible arrival and departure times. We appreciate your stay may be a brief one and you want to get your meeting under way as soon as possible. We can offer morning check in and late afternoon check outs so you can maximise your time.
- Day rates. Getting away from the noise and disruptions of the day-to-day workplace can increase your team’s productivity, but sometimes, a day is all you need and we can also offer our houses just for the day.
- Flexibility. You may wish to be totally self sufficient for your stay and cater for yourselves. If this is the case, then simply email us your grocery shopping list once you have ordered it and we will make sure it’s unpacked and ready for your arrival. If you are staying for a few days, you might like some extra maid service throughout the day – just let us know and we can arrange this.
- Catering. Whether you’d like someone to prepare a meal for the end of the day, or you’d like everything taken care of, from breakfast through to a late night snack, we have sourced local caterers who can help. You will find information on the caterers we recommend, along with other local services, taxi companies, etc listed on each individual property page.
- A personal service. We realise that no two meetings are the same and we will do our best to make sure we deliver exactly what you are looking for, if you require something that’s not currently listed on our property pages, let us know and we will do our best to help.
Archery Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting And many more Dandelion events have an extensive and versatile range of both indoor and outdoor activities including Archery, Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting, Quad Bike Obstacle Course, Sheepdog Handling, Crossbows, Air Rifle Shooting and Segways. They also offer some fantastic evening entertainment options including Murder Mystery …
If you are looking for a fun-filled, laid-back outdoor event with a Scottish twist, then this one is for you! Enjoy a mini version of the classic Scottish highland games at a venue that suits you. In Your Element instructors, clad in kilts will test your physical skills and determination. …
Why not hire Mark to cater for you? Mark grew up in the hospitality industry, becoming a chef was the only career path he ever considered. Food has always been his huge passion and one that he has been able to turn into his career. He started his culinary training at …
Outstanding weekend! We were welcomed by Lorraine on arrival, who gave us a tour of the house and showed us how to use all the gadgets etc. House was immaculate and had everything we needed for our hen party. Unfortunately weather wasnt great for us, however it didnt stop us using the hot tub! We even had umbrellas provided!!! Top class stay and excited to book again
Loved everything about this property. Hot tub, log burner, great accommodation. Kitchen very well appointed to cater for a large group.
We had a family group ranging from age 3 to 90. The house was very well appointed and comfortable, re
To celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary we stayed at Stuckdarach - Tarbert from 14 - 16 December 2018. From our initial arrival and welcome to our departure our experience was excellent. We had 8 adults and 6 children ( 2 toddlers / babies ) and a dog and the facilities, comfort and setting were all wonderful. We had a fantastic time and would certainly consider a future visit for a group celebration. The house was luxurious and all enjoyed a great time. Thank you !!
Michelle was very helpful in everything we enquired about during our stay. We enjoyed our visit and would have no hesitation in recommending it to friends
Excellant house for family celebrations. Everything first class, plenty dishes, cutlery etc.. Nice rooms with comfortable beds. We had an 80th Birthday celebration. Everyone enjoyed their time there, especially the hot tub. Lovely garden - very well looked after by David. I