Your own exclusive use private boardroom away from the office
Sometimes it’s necessary to leave the distractions of the office behind you and take your team to a place that provides an environment to create and plan for the future. The properties we have hand-picked for our House Boadroom collection are all:-
- Within approximately 1 hour’s drive or less of a major city.
- Can be easily reached by car and are close to an airport or major railway station.
House Boardrooms – privacy and confidentiality for your next board meeting or strategy session in a large luxury exclusive use property.
The workplace has changed dramatically over the past few years, with many employees working remotely. However, there are times when everyone needs to come together under one roof to plan, create or strategise so we created House Boardrooms to solve this problem. Each house is spacious enough to accommodate between 10 to 20 guests.
Because House Boardrooms properties are available only on an exclusive use basis, we can offer privacy and confidentiality in a relaxed and comfortable environment, somewhere your team can concentrate and work to their own timescale. Take your coffee or lunch break when you want it. With a House Boardroom you have space to relax at the end of the day and enjoy the facilities, relax in the hot tub or enjoy a game of pool when it’s time to stop talking shop. Maybe even venture out to a local bar, restaurant or country pub? You may be entertaining overseas visitors who will appreciate a venue that is unique and a break away from large soleless hotels or conference centres.
Stucktaymore-Killin (Scotland)Perthshire, ScotlandSleeps: 29
Balvonie House-Skelmorlie (Scotland)North Ayrshire, ScotlandSleeps: 26
Drylaw House-EdinburghEdinburgh, ScotlandSleeps: 24
The Gatsby-Banchory (Scotland)Aberdeenshire, ScotlandSleeps: 24
The Drury-Oban (Scotland)Arygll & Bute, ScotlandSleeps: 22
Stuckgowan House-Tarbet (Scotland)Arygll & Bute, ScotlandSleeps: 21
Highwards-Gartocharn (Scotland)West Dunbartonshire, ScotlandSleeps: 21
Fairfield House-StanhopeCounty Durham, EnglandSleeps: 20
Castleton House - GlamisAngus, ScotlandSleeps: 20
Bournemouth Town HouseDorset, EnglandSleeps: 19
The Old Granary-Burton AgnesEast Yorkshire, EnglandSleeps: 16
Foldyard House-BeverleyEast Yorkshire, EnglandSleeps: 16
Reddish Manor- HenleyBerkshire, EnglandSleeps: 16
Stuckdarach-Tarbet(Scotland)Arygll & Bute, ScotlandSleeps: 12
Clifton-YorkCity of York, EnglandSleeps: 12
St Leonards (Scotland)Fife, ScotlandSleeps: 11
What House Boardrooms can offer you:-
- We offer privacy and confidentiality. When you book a House Boardroom, the house is yours exclusively for the length of your stay; you will not be disturbed.
- Flexible arrival and departure times. We appreciate your stay may be a brief one and you want to get your meeting under way as soon as possible. We can offer morning check in and late afternoon check outs so you can maximise your time.
- Day rates. Getting away from the noise and disruptions of the day-to-day workplace can increase your team’s productivity, but sometimes, a day is all you need and we can also offer our houses just for the day.
- Flexibility. You may wish to be totally self sufficient for your stay and cater for yourselves. If this is the case, then simply email us your grocery shopping list once you have ordered it and we will make sure it’s unpacked and ready for your arrival. If you are staying for a few days, you might like some extra maid service throughout the day – just let us know and we can arrange this.
- Catering. Whether you’d like someone to prepare a meal for the end of the day, or you’d like everything taken care of, from breakfast through to a late night snack, we have sourced local caterers who can help. You will find information on the caterers we recommend, along with other local services, taxi companies, etc listed on each individual property page.
- A personal service. We realise that no two meetings are the same and we will do our best to make sure we deliver exactly what you are looking for, if you require something that’s not currently listed on our property pages, let us know and we will do our best to help.
Don’t want to do a life drawing class on your hen weekend away? Neither did Ellie Goulding who held her weekend at one of our favourite Prive Properties, Drylaw House in Edinburgh. Edinburgh is an amazing city and an excellent choice for a weekend hen party. But what to do …Read More
If you have the luxury of not being tied to school holidays or having to go away only at weekends then have you considered a UK mid-week break? Lower mid-week rates Our luxury large houses are also available for rental from Monday to Friday and rates for mid-week stays are lower than …Read More
As one of the most unsung corners of Scotland, Angus has plenty to offer visitors, from fantastic historical sights to amazing local cuisine. Located just 12 miles north of Dundee is the quaint village of Glamis, which is well-known for its collection of beautiful 18th century cottages which make it …Read More
We arrived at the house and we were met by Alex the owner who made us welcome and gave us a tour of the house. Table was already set for Christmas dinner and was stunning. We were a group of 14 celebrating Christmas and we were not disappointed. The house was everything we were hoping for and had an amazing stay. Photographs of the house don't do it justice. We expected it to be big but it was massive with plenty space for everyone. Would definitely recommend booking for a special occasion and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. We loved it that much we have booked it again to celebrate new year 2020 and can't wait. Thank…
A very large and comfortable house with a pleasant enclosed garden and within easy walking distance of the city centre. Also close to the river walk and fields for exercising your dog.
We had a great time for our Family Christmas at Stucktaymore. Lorraine and team were brilliantly helpful and we had a very comfortable stay.
Property was clean with beds and sheets especially clean and professionally prepared. The AGA was perfect for cooking lots of meals for 14 people. All interaction was very professional and Abid was fantastic and helpful. Overall a perfect venue for our family Christmas. Would rent again without question.
Spacious, attractive, well equipped house. Great to have a games room and hot tub (even over Christmas). Beds very comfy. Plenty of hot water. Lynda and Tony were extremely helpful and fast to respond to any queries. The kitchen had everything we needed to cater for 12. The house had 2 Christmas trees which was very much appreciated.
We used Drylaw House as a venue for our work Christmas meeting and everyone really enjoyed their stay. We received a lovely welcome from John. The house had everything we could possibly need and was a good location (close to Edinburgh city centre and the airport).